Availability & Prices
Or please Click on the images below for details for each individual cottage
........ and the Legal stuff:
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Booking
1. On the day of arrival, your cottage is booked from 3.30pm. On the day of departure all accommodation is to be vacated by 10:00am please. All cottages are booked either Friday to Friday, or short breaks are Friday to Monday, and Monday to Friday (except for some Christmas & New Year breaks).
2. Accidents do happen ! We understand. Please do report any loss or breakages so that we can provide replacements. In the case of large breakages we may ask for a contribution for the replacement.
3. A deposit is payable at the time of booking of 20% of your holiday cottage cost. Once the booking has been confirmed and our receipt issued, the deposit may not be refunded should you subsequently cancel or fail to comply with condition 4.
4. The balance of the monies must be received at least 8 weeks before the date on which the holiday is due to start. Failure to comply with this condition may result in the loss of your holiday.
5. We strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance. Deposits are not refundable. If you do have to cancel your holiday in good time, we will endeavour to re-let your holiday cottage. If we are successful then we will be able to refund the balance payment to you. If we are unable to re-let your cottage, you will be liable for the final balance in full.
6. Bucks Farm reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to refuse or terminate accommodation at their absolute discretion.
7. Pets are welcome in all the cottages except Blyth’s View. Where pets are brought you must abide by the following rules please:
- Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture.
- Pets should not be left unattended in the cottages except when you are using the swimming pool here on site.
- Pets must be kept under control, so as not to cause a nuisance to other guests or upset the livestock.
- Pets should be exercised in the fields surrounding the farm rather than the farmyard. They are free to run off the lead in the fields where sheep are not grazing, but must always be kept on a lead in the main farmyard and around the cottages.
- You must always clear up after your dog please.
- Bucks Farm is not responsible for any incidents or injuries caused by your pet/pets.
- Should your pet/pets damage any item in the cottage or any fixtures or fittings, you will be liable for the full replacement cost of that item.
8. Bucks Farm cannot be held liable in the event that accommodation or advertised facilities shall not be available due to circumstances beyond their control.
9. Booking from all male or all female parties will only be allowed at the discretion of the owners.
10. Bucks Farm indoor pool & leisure facilities are for the use of guests staying at the cottages. Other family and friends of guests staying at Bucks Farm may visit and use the pool etc.by prior arrangement with the owners. A small charge of £10 per visit per person will be applied where additional family & friends wish to use the swimming pool & other facilities.
11. Under no circumstances should cottages be occupied by more than the number for which the accommodation is intended and advertised.
12. Bucks Farm is in no way responsible for loss or damage of your property however caused whilst you are here. We recommend that you insure your personal effects, clothing and cash in the normal way before coming on your holiday.
13. You are required to leave the cottage/cottages in the same clean and tidy state they were in upon your arrival. Additional cleaning charges may be made where a cottage/cottages are left in an unacceptable state. This is to pay for additional cleaning hours needed to return the cottage to a clean state for the next guests.
14. Guests are responsible for the full replacement cost of any large items that have been broken by accident and the owners should be informed of any such damages prior to departure please.
15. And finally, we want all our guests to have a wonderful, relaxing holiday at Bucks Farm. If for any reason this is not the case, please let us know as soon as you can, so we can address any issues immediately. However, if you've enjoyed your stay - please tell ALL your friends and family and come back to see us again soon !
Tel: 01986 784216 Mob: 07913 963895 / 07774 142583 email: email@example.com